Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Thanks To All Of You And A few Answers

Well I just got off work and decided that I would get online and read what everyone has to say and I want to thank you all for your wonderful comments. They are all a really good ego boosters. And to be real honest that's what I needed. I wanted to answer a question for Teri K. though. She asked me what dslr was, it means a digital single lens reflex and it is a camera that let's a photographer use the same len's for viewing and shooting. Well Teri K. I hope that answers your question if not let me know and I will be more than happy to answer any questions that you have(If I am able, if not I candirect you to where you can find the answer). And as for Nita- getting a Nikon camera is also a good choice. You can get really good photo's from your very own film camera and be able to enhance photo's you take by getting them processed at a local Walmart or Walgreens without having a darkroom right now. After you get them processed scan them to your computer and use whatever photo editing software that you have. When you start doing that then you will start improving on photo editing which alot of people rely on after they're photos are put on there computer. I am not very good with photo editing programs yet because I still prefer original photo's that I take(plus it still all scare's me). If anyone has another comment that you think I should include please let me know I may have left something out.

No comments: